- Great opportunity to be a part of the Lifestyle team at our aged care home in Austral
- Not-for-Profit tax benefits
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development
The Lifestyle Assistant (also known as a Wellbeing Assistant) position at our 64 bed aged care home in Austral is to influence the quality of life for our residents through meaningful lifestyle activities including leisure activities, purposeful interactions, human connections and well-being activities.
On offer are the following shifts: 4 hour shifts (3pm-7pm) Wednesday – Saturdays, plus additional coverage through the week.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to creating a culture that focuses on customer service, mutual respect and individual accountability
- Organising and facilitating engaging activities to maximise our client’s well-being
- Fostering a culture of high quality, holistic customer service and acting upon feedback to bring about service improvement
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Health or other appropriate qualification (or willing to work towards one)
- Customer centric focus, passionate about delivering innovative ‘holistic’ care and services to benefit the client, employee and community.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaborative approach to providing outstanding care
- Current or willingness to obtain Flu and COVID Vaccine
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise