Lifestyle and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Position Located at our Hugh Cunningham Gardens Residential Aged Care Home in Tura Beach, NSW
- Permanent Role
- Salary packing option avaliable + protential accommodation support
We are looking for a passionate individual who is ready to inspire and fill our residents’ days with FUN and enjoyable activities!
Get to use your creative skills everyday to provide residents with quality care and actively support them to maintain their overall health, well-being and independence.
Today, it could be dance and exercise programs, and next week Christmas holiday arts and crafts… You design the activities program!
- Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle qualifications (or working towards this)
- Enthusiasm to create days packed full of activities outside the box
- Eagerness to grow and develop aged care career
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Up to date Vaccinations; Covid & Flu
Check out your new workplace at: https://rsllifecare.org.au/location/aged-care-homes/tura-beach-hugh-cunningham-gardens/
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise