Lifestyle and Wellbeing Assistant – Narrabeen
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Assistant role based at our ANZAC Village in Narrabeen
- Permanent, Part time, Monday – Friday, 8am to 4:00pm
- Salary packaging opportunities up to $15,900 per year
We are looking for a Lifestyle and Wellbeing Assistant (Also known as Recreational Activities Officer) to work at our Residential Aged Care home, Peter Cosgrove House, Narrabeen to assist with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of activities and lifestyle programs.
- A fantastic outlook on life with a fun personality!
- Experience working in Lifestyle/Recreational Activities teams in Aged care/Disability/Community services desirable
- Cert IV in Leisure and Health or working towards one
- A sound understanding of aged care and the principles guiding this sector
- General computer skills
- Australian work rights
- NDIS Workers Screening check or willing to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise