Lifestyle Activities Assistant
Are you you looking for your next role in the Lifestyle and Recreational Activities space? We are currently hiring for a Lifestyle Activities Assistant for our aged care home in Narrabeen on Northern Beaches of Sydney.
This role is a part of the Wellbeing and Lifestyle team that plans and implements meaningful social and lifestyle activity programs for our 55 residents.
Each day on this role will see you promoting wellness, independence, social connections and activities through a range of social and recreational events – creating meaning and purpose for each and every resident every day and achieving our resident’s needs, goals and preferences.
About the role:
- Work closely with each resident to achieve their needs, goals and preferences
- Participate in the development of the lifestyle program
- Working alongside clinical and care staff to achieve the best level of centred care
- Monitor and document the resident’s outcomes of the lifestyle programs
- Build relationships with families and internal/external stakeholders to improve the resident’s quality of life
- Hold or be working towards Certificate IV in Leisure and Health or approved
- Up to date Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Willingness to undergo police check
- Australian working rights
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise