Laundry And Cleaning Assistant
RSL Lifecare are looking for a Cleaning and Laundry Assistant to join our team at our 82 bedded aged care home – Governor Phillip Manor in Penrith
As a Cleaner/Cleaning Assistant, you will be assisting with cleaning/ housekeeping duties on a rotational basis. This is a Permanent Part time role for Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
To be successful for this role, you will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Willing to get or has a COVID Vaccination
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Policy within the organisation a by maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents, staff and visitors
- Be flexible with your availability
- Want to make a difference and contribute to the wellbeing of others
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise