Landscape Gardening and Garden Maintenance Supervisor
RSL LifeCare’s Flagship ‘War Vets’ – ANZAC Village Narrabeen’s landscape gardening and garden maintenance team is growing! We are in search of a supervisor to join the team and provide leadership and knowledge to the growing team.
This is a full time role; Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Friday: 7:00AM – 1:30PM
- No weekend work required!
- 3 + years experience in gardening/grounds maintenance
- Great attitude; willing to lead and inspire the wider gardening team
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS practices
- Current Drivers License
- Up to date vaccinations; Flu and Covid
What We offer
- Great work life balance with set hours and a short Friday!
- Supportive environment, stable employment and ongoing training & development!
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per year, paying less tax with additional $2,600 tax free for entertainment expenses for permanent staff
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise