- We are looking for Catering Assistants to join the team working 3:00pm to 7:00pm shifts, from Monday to Sunday
You will assist with the basic cooking and preparation of the full range of meals. You will be serving our residents meals and snacks as required whilst maintaining legislated food hygiene and safety practices.
Ideally you will have
- Knowledge and experience of Food Safety requirements
- Experience working with the elder is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- Certificate III or IV in Commercial Cookery desirable
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise