IT Business Systems Cloud Specialist
RSL LifeCare is a leading not-for-profit organisation focused on enriching the lives of veterans and seniors. Established in 1911, we are driven by our vision to create proud communities, living their best lives. We are dedicated to helping all individuals under our care thrive, every day.
We are seeking an IT Business Systems Cloud Specialist who will be responsible for ongoing technical support, systems administration, platform maintenance and stakeholder consultancy with respect to core business applications and technology platforms, with a focus on Azure Cloud applications.
- Define, implement, and maintain platform management procedures for core business applications and technology platforms.
- Review and assess business stakeholder priorities for the implementation of application and infrastructure releases.
- Oversee end-to-end delivery of application management lifecycle responsibilities, including patches, upgrades, incident management, metadata maintenance, monitoring, and availability.
- Provide hands-on technical support and administration for core business applications and technologies.
Who are you:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Level 2 IT Technical Support Engineer role
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud and Microsoft server and desktop platform maintenance and management expertise.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, and scripting knowledge such as PowerShell.
- Effective task management and documentation skills.
- Solution-focused, proactive approach, and strong communication skills.
- Time management, ability to prioritise, and deliver on schedule.
Join RSL LifeCare because:
- Competitive remuneration package and Not for Profit Salary Packaging.
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexibility within a hybrid working environment.
- Team-building activities, wellbeing days, and volunteering opportunities.
- Personal and professional development support.
- Collaborative and passionate team environment.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel and their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise