Injury Management Advisor
RSL LifeCare is a leading not-for-profit organisation focused on enriching the lives of veterans and seniors. Established in 1911, we are driven by our vision to create proud communities, living their best lives. We are dedicated to helping all individuals under our care thrive, every day.
We are currently seeking an Injury Management Advisor who will play a pivotal role in overseeing recovery at work functions. This role involves aligning with legislative requirements and organisational processes to coordinate safe and early recoveries at work.
- Develop, implement, and monitor Injury Management systems and policies under Senior Manager’s guidance.
- Maintain claims management system with consistent, timely information.
- Act as a knowledge source, engaging with business leaders to enforce Injury Management procedures.
- Adhere to the Recovery at Work Program and manage work-related injuries via Early Intervention or Workers Compensation.
- Serve as the first point of contact for new injuries, confirming status and coordinating support.
- Implement strategies and initiatives across facilities as needed.
- Provide timely advice, conduct training, and ensure effective Workers Compensation claims management while fostering positive relationships.
Who are you:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in Workers Compensation or injury management and hold a RTW Coordinator certificate.
- Tertiary qualification in allied health or related field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Workers Compensation legislation, particularly in NSW and ACT.
- Strong leadership and change management experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, managing high volumes of work with competing priorities while providing exceptional customer service.
Join RSL LifeCare because:
- Competitive remuneration package and Not for Profit Salary Packaging.
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexibility within a hybrid working environment.
- Team-building activities, wellbeing days, and volunteering opportunities.
- Personal and professional development support.
- Collaborative and passionate team environment.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel and their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise