Human Resources Business Partner | Canberra & Southern Sydney
ACT & Southern Sydney focused Human Resources BP Portfolio
Permanent HR BP role at a leading Aged Care & Veterans Not-for-Profit
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our new Human Resources (HR) Business Partner focusing on Canberra & Southern Sydney, you’ll join a rapidly evolving HR team that sits within our wider People & Culture business unit and is at the heart of everything we do.
You will work collaboratively with other HR Business Partners and our wider P&C team, to provide expert HR advice and support to a defined portfolio group from our Residential Aged Care, HomeCare, Retirement Living and Veteran Services business communities.
- Support the Head of HR in delivering strategic HR initiatives, by influencing stakeholders and leaders.
- Collaborate with people leaders to advise on the management of complex people and employee relations issues.
- Partner with people leaders in your portfolio, to drive best-in-class people practices and support organisational change where required.
- Deliver against HR Project work, such as Workforce Optimisation and Workday HRIS embedding.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and people leaders, to drive retention of talent and support our brand in the recruitment marketplace.
- Provide ad hoc HR support across all end-to-end employment lifecycle activities.
We need you to have:
- Significant and demonstrable experience as a HR Business Partner or Manager in a similar or relevant industry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, experiencing considerable transformation.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR and/ or employment relations would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrably consultative approach, alongside advanced stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Prior exposure to working with Workday HRIS would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Willingness to travel on an ad hoc basis, to our locations across NSW and ACT and submit a National Crime Check application.
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare.
- You will be joining our passionate, caring, and supportive HR team.
- Reward and recognition.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values: Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise