Human Resources Advisor
Who are we?
We are genuine. We are authentic.
We enrich Veterans and Seniors by creating proud communities living their best lives.
At RSL LifeCare we seek to create a brighter future for all, through the support we give to our team members, residents, veterans and communities. We understand that engaged and energised team members, aligned with our values, will provide superior care and help us deliver on our purpose and strategy. RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation, caring for seniors in our 27 retirement homes and 29 aged care homes across NSW and ACT, with a strong legacy of supporting our veterans and their families for over 100 years.
About your new role…
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our People & Culture team located at modern offices St Leonards to deliver complete human resources solutions to a portfolio of selected clients. The highly rewarding position provides consulting advice across all elements of the employee life cycle, including workforce planning, employee and industrial relations, organisational effectiveness and change, performance management, engagement, welfare and wellbeing.
Who are you?
- A HRA with demonstrated experience working collaboratively with various stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
- Significant experience working within a fast-paced industry such as Aged or Health Care, FMCG, Hospitality
- Knowledge across Australian employment legislation, including NES, Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements
- Ability to build trust and strong partnerships with our leaders, team members and residents and their families Be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs as we continue to grow aligned to our strategy
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with a consultative approach
- Completion of Australian Work Rights and National Crime Check is mandatory
- A current driver’s licence and your own motor vehicle due to occasions attending our great locations
Join RSL LifeCare because:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging ($15,900 tax free), Novated Lease, Meal & Beverage Benefit ($2,650 tax free)
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- An additional day off on the 27th December
- Flexibility within a hybrid working environment
- Team building and wellbeing days
- Volunteering opportunities
- Ability to work at a variety of locations in the ACT; or NSW
- Affordable $10-$15 daily rate secure parking and walking distance from the St Leonards train station
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel and their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise