Human Resources Advisor
Sydney head office, with flexible working and travel to site locations
Permanent HR Advisor role at a leading Aged Care & Veterans Not-for-Profit
Opportunity to grow and develop your skills in this varied fast paced role
As our new Human Resources (HR) Advisor, you’ll join a rapidly evolving HR team that sits within our wider People & Culture business unit and is at the heart of everything we do. Your focus will be to provide professional HR support to the HR team and business stakeholders across all business units. You will thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
- Work directly with, support and be coached by the Human Resources’ Business Partners, on people related matters of all levels of complexity.
- Be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs of the business. Happy to roll up the shirt sleeves. Be able to travel to site locations as and when required (West Sydney, South Coast and Riverina)
- Take ownership of employee files and records in our HRIS (Workday) and generate ad hoc HR reports to support stakeholders.
- Assist business stakeholders with all HR administration and compliance, such as Visa checks, police checks, vaccination recording.
We need you to have:
- At least three years’ experience in a HR Advisor or similar level of HR role would be desirable.
- The willingness to learn, develop and grow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a friendly, approachable nature and the ability to develop positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Prior exposure to working with Workday HRIS would be highly desirable, though not essential.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise, multi-task and triage a to-do list.
- Australian work rights and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application.
- A current driver’s licence and your own motor vehicle.
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare.
- You will be joining our passionate, caring, and supportive team.
- Reward and recognition.
- Flexible working arrangement available (post completion of induction period).
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values: Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise