- Housekeeping role working across Catering and Laundry
- Ongoing rostered work in Port Macquarie – We are on Ocean Drive
- Not-for-profit tax benefits to maximise your take home pay
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards of Catering and Laundry services to our 80 bed residential aged care home, Arthur Blackburn VC Gardens Port Macquarie.
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Your choice to work in the Kitchen or Laundry OR BOTH!
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in Housekeeping in an aged care or similar setting
- An understanding of how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Willingness to undergo a national police check
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise