- Housekeeping role working across catering, cleaning and laundry
- Ongoing rostered work in the heart of Newcastle
- Not-for-profit tax benefits to maximise your take home pay
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards of Catering, cleaning and laundry services to our 60 bed residential aged care home, Peter Badcoe House in Newcastle.
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in House Keeping in an aged care or similar setting
- An understanding of how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- A current COVID Vaccination or willing to get one
- Willingness to undergo a national police check
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise