Housekeeper Home Care – Western Sydney
We are looking for housekeepers (cleaners) or domestic assistants to support our senior clients living in their homes within the area. Your key responsibilities will include providing domestic assistance services to our clients whilst operating in line with RSL LifeCare policies and procedures.
What we can offer you when you join the RSL LifeCare team:
- Opportunity to advance your career by joining our Cleaners to Carers Program
- Flexible working hours – shifts available between Monday to Friday
- Non-for-profit salary packaging (Everyday Living Expenses $15,900 & Meal Entertainment allowance $2,650)
- Permanent and casual roles available
- Reimbursement of KMs travelled between clients and paid travel time
- Work paid mobile phone for managing working hours and timesheets
- Make a difference by working with our clients to enhance their quality of life within their homes
If you are eligible and enrol in our Cleaner to Carer Program, you will be well supported to attain your certificate III in individual ageing support while working.
RSL Lifecare has been around since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our clients’ lives.
- Caring nature with patience, and empathy for our elderly clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Registered and reliable car with fully comprehensive insurance and clean driving record
- A current First Aid and CPR certificate or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference to our clients’ lives, then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise