Home Care Worker
If you are looking for:
- Excellent hourly rates
- $1000 sign-on bonus
- Choice of work location
- Casual or permanent roles available to meet your personal schedule
- Guaranteed minimum hours and set hours or days of work
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- On going support and development
- Mobile phone allowance
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Plus much more!
Then we have just the right role for you!
Welcome to your new role as a Service Excellence team member:
You will be joining our passionate, caring and supportive team. You will be a valued team member helping to provide customised services to support client’s individual needs in both their home and community. If you love variety in your work then this is a great opportunity as you will be delivering a variety of services to meet our client’s unique circumstances and needs.
What you will need to have:
- a Certificate III Aged Care / Individual Support (or similar)
- as you will be travelling between sites and from client-to-client homes throughout your shifts, you will require access to a car, hold a current Australian drivers licence and have a safe driving record
- a strong passion to work in this rewarding industry and a very strong customer service ethic is essential for this role
- Willingness to submit a National Crime Check application
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status
- available to work between Mon-Fri, 7 AM – 7 PM . Weekend availability highly encouraged
About your new workplace:
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
Our clients are genuinely at the heart of everything we do!
Together we strive to empower our clients by providing choice and flexible quality services to meet their unique individual needs, enabling independence and inspiring them to achieve their goals, hopes and dreams.
You would proudly be joining an organisation with over 100 years of rich history in enriching veterans and seniors lives. You will be part of an authentic team that truly cares and you will naturally live and breathe the RSL LifeCare values as these are also your personal values and who you are;
- Respectful & Collaborative: You are respectful to others and instinctively collaborate in the best interest of clients, families, and the community.
- Passionate & Imaginative: You are passionate about enriching lives and enjoy thinking outside the box (and inspiring our client’s imagination).
- Courageous & Responsible: You pride yourself on always being responsible and are brave in speaking up when required to meet the specific needs of our clients.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise