We are looking for a Gardening Supervisor to work with and lead the Gardening and Landscaping team at RSL LifeCare’s Flagship ‘War Vets’ – ANZAC Village Narrabeen.
On offer is the chance to work with one of the region’s best Landscaping team with great support from leadership and lead an experienced team of gardener and maintenance personnel.
This is a full time role; Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Friday: 7:00AM – 1:30PM
- No weekend work required!
- Verifiable experience in gardening/grounds maintenance and team management
- Great attitude; willing to lead and inspire the wider gardening team
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS practices
- Australian working rights
- Current Drivers License
- Up to date vaccinations; Flu and Covid
- Willingness to undergo a police check
What’s on offer:
- Great work life balance with set hours and a short Friday!
- Supportive environment, stable employment and ongoing training & development
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per year, paying less tax with additional $2,600 tax free for entertainment expenses for permanent staff
- Employee discounts at select retail outlets through Maxxia rewards – our salary packaging provider
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise