RSL LifeCare ANZAC Village, Narrabeen, has an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to work outdoors, in the Gardening department.
- Monday to Friday, 38 hour Full Time role
- Based in Narrabeen, Northern Beaches
- Perfect role for someone starting out in their career, or a candidate looking for a career change to work outdoors
- Suitable for Apprenticeships and traineeships
- 1 + year experience in gardening/grounds maintenance desirable (if you have no experience but the right attitude to learn, you will be considered for this role – apprenticeships and traineeships considered)
- Great attitude and willing to learn from a knowledgeable team; all training provided on the job
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS practices
- First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Current Drivers License
- Up to date vaccinations; Flu and Covid
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise