Facility Operations Manager
Seeking a fulfilling career in the “Profit For Purpose” sector?
If you are looking to strengthen your career in an industry that recognises meaningful interactions, builds integrated communities between team members, and residents and their families, seeks out efficiencies without compromise and values authenticity – we have a career opportunity for you!
We are seeking Leaders experienced in operations management spanning P&L and budget ownership, has authentic people leadership, demonstrated sales and customer experience within a quality framework and thrives on variety, to join us, to lead our Residential Aged Care Home in Merimbula.
These management leadership opportunities will enable our vision of “Creating Proud Communities, Living their best Lives”. This will be done achieved through motivating your team to deliver exceptional market leading care with passion for our residents at the heart. Your commerciality to deliver smart sustainable growth through operational excellence, and will partner hand in hand with your leadership skills and your appreciation for the opportunities within a governance model.
What is in it for you:
- Make an impact – This rewarding opportunity allows you to engage with residents and their families to understand what home feels like.
- Show your commerciality – through understand the key financial drivers will lead to operational excellence
- Community – Whilst you lead you will be surrounded by support and guidance from Quality, Education, Clinical Governance, People & Culture, Risk and Finance teams as your success is our success
- For Purpose Sector with financial benefits – Not for Profit Salary Packaging benefits ($15,900 tax free), Novated Leases, Remote Areas & Relocation Benefits, Meal & Beverage Benefit ($2650), Annual leave loading of 17.5%, Employee Engagement Surveys and annual Employee Awards to reward and recognise our talent.
What do you need to succeed in the role:
- People Leadership – Ability to elevate performance through people leadership and management.
- Financial Acumen – Drive to exceed financial performance targets of occupancy rates, labour costs and operational expenditure through your analysis and monitoring.
- Customer First – Drive a resident and family centred culture through engagement and consultation.
- Standards of Excellence – ensure the meeting of standards is the norm.
What are we looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications that could be in Business Administration, Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Willingness to undergo key personnel checks such as insolvency check, NDIS Workers Screening checks etc.
- Australian Working rights.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise