Community Support Worker – Wagga Wagga
- Hiring for qualified home care workers in and around Wagga Wagga
- Multiple opportunities with shift flexibility, Mon-Sun between 6 AM – 7 PM
- Electronic timesheets and Not-for-profit tax benefits to maximise take home pay
RSL Lifecare has been around since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our residents’ lives.
We are looking for qualified Aged Care Worker to support care to elderly clients living in their homes across the area. There are multiple opportunities with ongoing rostered work and the chance to advance your career in the aged care industry with a not-for-profit provider.
- Caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience, and empathy for older people
- Verifiable experience in caring for the elderly or vulnerable individuals) in a residential/ group home setting and/or community
- Certificate III in Individual support/Aged Care/Disability Support/Community Services (highly desirable + traineeships available)
- Looking for a career change in a rewarding industry whilst enhancing your skills and life experiences.
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Access to a reliable car with fully comprehensive insurance
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise