Community Support Worker – Richmond / Nepean
We are looking for qualified Aged Care Workers to provide support and care for elderly clients living in their homes across the area. Your key responsibilities will include providing personal care and domestic assistance services to our clients whilst operating in line with RSL LifeCare policies and procedures.
What we can offer you when you join the RSL LifeCare team:
- Flexible working hours – shifts available between Monday to Sunday
- Non-for-profit salary packaging (Everyday Living Expenses $15,900 & Meal Entertainment allowance $2,650)
- Permanent and casual roles available
- Reimbursement of KMs travelled between clients and paid travel time
- Opportunity for career and professional development in a supportive environment
- Work paid mobile phone for managing working hours and timesheets
- Make a difference by working with our clients to enhance their quality of life within their homes
RSL Lifecare has been around since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our clients’ lives.
- Certificate III in Individual support/Aged Care/Disability Support/Community Services (highly desirable + traineeships available)
- Caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience, and empathy for our elderly clients
- Looking for a career change in a rewarding industry whilst enhancing your skills and life experiences
- Registered and reliable car with fully comprehensive insurance and clean driving record
- A current First Aid and CPR certificate or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference to our clients’ lives, then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise