Community Support Worker – Nowra
Unlock Your Potential at RSL LifeCare: 15% Wage Hike + 5.75% Increase! Exciting Aged Care Opportunities Await!
Join us as a qualified Aged Care Worker, providing exceptional support and care to elderly clients in their homes. Enjoy flexible shifts, non-profit salary packaging, and reimbursement for travel. Grow your career in a supportive environment while making a meaningful difference in clients’ lives.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours, Monday to Sunday
- Non-profit salary packaging (up to $15,900 for Everyday Living Expenses & $2,650 Meal Entertainment allowance)
- Permanent and casual roles available
- Reimbursement of travel expenses and paid travel time
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Work-paid mobile phone for managing schedules and timesheets
- Work-paid mobile phone for managing schecdules and timesheets
- About you:
- Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care/Disability Support/Community Services (highly desirable, traineeships available)
- Caring nature with empathy for elderly clients
- Desire for a rewarding career with skill enhancement
- Registered and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome applications from all backgrounds, including Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We value everyone’s safety, respect, and inclusion, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Make a positive difference in clients’ lives. Apply now to unlock your potential at RSL LifeCare!
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise