Community Services Manager – Narrabeen
- Permanent role managing Northern Beaches HomeCare Team (located in Narrabeen, NSW)
- Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
The Community Services Manager is a key role within the senior management team responsible for the overall direction, quality, service and business outcomes of the RSL LifeCare at Home portfolio. The position encompasses both strategic and operational elements and ensures the highest quality client-centred support is delivered in client’s homes and in the community by:
- working across all aspects of operational planning and governance, to ensure high levels of performance across people leadership and management, client and community relations, risk management and quality.
- supporting RSL LifeCare at Home Leaders to develop their teams to ensure the provision of individualised, integrated, effective and safe services.
- driving initiatives to promote efficiency and quality, to meet strategic and business plan objectives.
- leading by example to promote a culture that upholds the values and purpose of RSL LifeCare.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and one that is constantly evolving. Overseeing the scheduling and administration support functions, you will ensure an effective, efficient and scalable operation that is always focused on delivering superior service to enrich our clients lives!
You will be:
- an experienced leader working with geographically dispersed teams who leads by example, role modelling self-leadership and clear performance standards
- able to connect and engage work collaboratively with peers and support services to deliver best practices that achieve optimal client outcomes, a safe and harmonious workplace, and the organisation’s Purpose and Business Plan objectives.
- forward thinking with a strong client focus to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do
- lead a culture that embraces feedback as an opportunity to grow, allows for open disclosure and leads to continuous improvement in services.
You will have:
- Undergraduate qualification in Human Services or related discipline
- Post graduate qualification in Business, Health or Aged Care Management (desirable)
- a demonstrated history of success with a sound working understanding of the operational aspects of home care and enjoy the challenges of achieving targets
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management, with a proven ability to lead and drive change and sustain a high-performing and geographically dispersed team.
- Strong financial acumen with experience performing effectively against operational budgets across multiple locations, including labour costs.
- Demonstrated compassion, empathy, and a passion for community aged care.
- Willingness to undertake required training and competency assessments within agreed timeframes.
- Proven ability to foster high quality relationships with managers and staff through well-developed communication skills, working in partnership with service delivery teams to achieve organisational objectives
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging, plus $2600 meal entertainment card annually.
- An organisation that will support you in your personal and professional development.
- The opportunity to work with a Home Care team that is genuinely passionate, supportive and collaborative with each other, our people and our customers.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare.
- Reward, recognition and flexible working arrangements.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your updated resume and a cover letter.
Note: Applications will be reviewed and processed as they are received; therefore, early applications are favourable.
Background checks will be carried out on all prospective employees applying for positions that have been identified.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise