Clinical Educator (RN)
RSL LifeCare is looking for a qualified Nurse Educator experienced in Aged Care to plan, coordinate, deliver and evaluate educational programs across our aged care homes.
The educational programmes would aim to ensure documentation supports continuity of care, safe work practices, and to provide educational support to Nursing as well as Non-nursing employees.
On offer is the chance to enable staff to learn and apply best practices in the aged care industry, whilst getting a chance to showcase your teaching and facilitation skills.
- 17.5% Leave loading on Annual leave – extra $$ when you take paid leave
- Opportunity to package up to $15,900 per year to maximise take home pay and earn tax benefits
- Ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
About you –
AHPRA Registered Nurse with a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or working towards one), with a demonstrated experience in delivering adult education and professional development for staff in an aged care setting, would be a great fit for the role, along with
- Commitment to a high standard of personal care, best practice and continuous improvement
- Advanced clinical skills with a compassionate approach and genuine interest in caring for the older person
- Well developed organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal together with effective interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and current legislation
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a NDIS Workers Screening check
- Open to travel between sites
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise