Clinical Care Manager
- Position located at Albert Moore Gardens Facility in Merimbula
- Full-Time Role
- Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging
In this role, you will clinically and holistically support each resident to achieve their individual and health goals. You will have the ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents.
You will also be responsible for providing leadership to the team, ensuring a high quality of care and service delivery.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Current Nurse Registration Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience managing the Clinical Risk and Quality Outcomes of your residents under the Clinical Governance Framework
- A sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- A sound understanding of person centred and relationship-based care principles.
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Australian work rights
- An attractive salary package and tax benefits of up to $15,900 per year available
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative work culture, committed to keeping you safe and secure
- A chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference to our clients, our people, and the community.
Check out your new workplace at:
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
RSL Lifecare has been around for a while, since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking a Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Care Manager to enrich our residents lives.
To find out more about RSL Lifecare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise