RSL Lifecare are looking for Casual Cleaners to join their team at Fred Ward Gardens, Curtin ACT. This facility has over 115 residents offering medical/rehabilitative care, restorative care, and dementia care.
- We have flexible AM and PM shifts available, Monday to Sunday
To be successful for this role, you will:
- Have experience in cleaning; aged care cleaning experience desirable but not necessary
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Policy within the organisation a by maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents, staff and visitors
- Adherence to cleaning schedule ensuring all areas are maintained at an acceptable level of cleanliness
- Adhere to all organisational policy and procedures
- Have a positive outlook and enjoy working co-operatively in a team
- Want to make a difference and contribute to the wellbeing of others
- Up to date Vaccinations; Flu and Covid
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued, and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise