RSL LifeCare are looking for a Part Time energetic and motivated individual, who would love to make a difference in the lives of veterans and aged care residents at Tobruk Village, Austral.
- This role is Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 3pm – 4 days a week
ASAP Start Date
The position is available for a competent person to clean common areas of the retirement village as per the schedule and as required. Duties include vacuuming, dusting, cobb webbing, wash room hygiene, replenishing paper stock as required and stock control. – include cleaning showers and toilets and taking out and bringing in garbage bins.
To be successful for this role, you will:
- Have experience in cleaning; aged care cleaning experience desirable but not necessary
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Policy within the organisation a by maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents, staff and visitors
- Adhere to all organisational policy and procedures
- Have a positive outlook and enjoy working co-operatively in a team
- Want to make a difference and contribute to the wellbeing of others
- Up to date Vaccinations; Flu and Covid
You will be providing a helping hand with daily cleaning to ensure the facility that is our residents home, are looking its very best.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise