Chief of Quality & Clinical Governance Systems
Rare Senior Leadership role managing Quality and Clinical Governance
Permanent opportunity at a leading NSW/ ACT Aged Care Not-for-Profit
Make a significant impact to the lives of many – work with purpose
As our new Chief of Quality & Clinical Governance Systems you will assume the senior leadership role responsible for providing leadership and technical guidance in compliance and quality improvement, clinical governance and clinical risk management across RSL LifeCare (RSLLC).
You will be accountable for developing, implementing and embedding a systems-driven approach to the management of quality and clinical governance across the business that supports staff to provide safe and high-quality consumer care – described at RSLLC as ‘Unique Care’.
- Provide professional, strategic quality and clinical governance system leadership and direction to the business and Quality and Clinical Governance Teams.
- Ensure the Unique Care Framework is implemented and is supporting consistently high-quality care across the organisation which is: Individual, Safe, Integrated and Effective for every RSLLC customer.
- Ensure the Clinical Governance Framework is implemented and is supporting safer care and services across the organisation
- Manage the effective & prudent use of financial resources through working with clinical staff and operational teams to achieve budgeted results.
- Working with relevant Executives and Managers, provide expert guidance and advice regarding operational issues that relate to improving care quality and clinical governance.
We need you to have:
- Significant and demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of strategic quality and clinical governance programs, for a large multifaceted human service organisation.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking and a commitment to improving care quality at point of care.
- Sound knowledge of the concepts and principles of quality compliance, management and clinical governance systems with particular emphasis on staff engagement and systems improvement.
- Demonstrated capacity to achieve effective and sustained organisational change, relating to Quality and Clinical Governance.
- Certificate or higher qualification in human services’ quality and clinical governance systems.
- Australian work rights, a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application and a full driving licence.
We can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package including eligibility for $15,900 not-for-profit extra tax free allowance plus $2650 meal entertainment card.
- Career development, learning and development training and career progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- You will be joining our passionate, caring, and supportive Senior Executive team.
- Additional reward and recognition for senior leaders.
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements fully supported.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living and veteran services, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes), personal home care and support to veterans and their families, throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values: Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 29th of September 2022
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise