Catering Assistant – Aged Care
RSL LifeCare is looking for Catering Assistants (also known as Food Services Assistants) for our aged care facility based in Curtin – ACT
Casual Shift Schedule
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am – 2:00pm and 2:30pm – 8:00pm
As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food services to our residents. You will work alongside the care and support team to ensure that residents receive the highest quality in dining experience each time they receive meals.
Ideally you will have
- Experience as a Kitchen hand/ Catering Assistant in an aged care setting necessary
- Experience in following comprehensive schedules and procedures
- An understanding of how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for resident, staff and visitors
- Up to date Flu/COVID Vaccinations or willing to get
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise