Catering assistant – Aged care
RSL LifeCare is looking for Catering Assistants (also known as Kitchen hands) for our 83 bedded aged care home – Remembrance Village, Wagga Wagga, NSW.
You will work alongside the care and support team to ensure that residents receive the highest quality in dining experience each time they receive meals.
- Permanent Part-time & Casual Opportunities available
- As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring high standard of food service to our residential aged care home.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience as a Kitchen hand in an aged care setting or similar setting
- Experience in following a comprehensive schedule and procedures
- An understanding of how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for resident, staff and visitors
- A current Flu/COVID Vaccination or willing to get one
Check out your new workplace at : https://rsllifecare.org.au/location/aged-care-homes/wagga-wagga-remembrance-village/
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise