RSL LifeCare is looking for Catering Assistants (also known as Food Services Assistant) for our 102 bedded aged care home in Picton.
This role is being offered as a casual with a view to go permanent.
As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring high standard of food service to our residential aged care home. You will work alongside the care and support team to ensure that residents receive the highest quality in dining experience each time they receive meals.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience as a Kitchen hand in an aged care setting/ commercial kitchen or similar hospitality experience
- Experience in following a comprehensive schedule and procedures
- An understanding of how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for resident, staff and visitors
- A current Flu/COVID Vaccination or willing to get one
- Willing to work in a rotating roster
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise