- Based at Albert Moore Gardens Facility in Merimbula
- Flexible Casual / Permanent Part-Time roles available for Morning & Afternoon shifts
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation
Permanent Part-Time & Casual roles available for Kitchen Assistants to work at our beautiful Albert Moore Gardens Facility in Merimbula.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Knowledge and experience of Food Safety requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- Experience working with the elder is highly desirable
- A supportive team
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- Training and development and career progression
Check out your new workplace at :
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise