- Based at Agris Hutrof House, Thirlmere
- Flexible casual AM & PM shifts available
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation
As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring high standard of food service to our residential aged care home, Agris Hutrof House, Thirlmere. This residential aged care home is a living community for over 62 residents who require medical/rehabilitative and restorative care.
You will assist with the planning, cooking and preparation of the full range of meals and serving our residents meals and snacks as required whilst maintaining legislated food hygiene and safety practices. You will working closely with the catering team to support the Chef Manager and Residential Manager to provide catering services for residents and resident representatives.
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge and experience of Food Safety requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- Certificate III or IV in Commercial Cookery is highly desirable
- Experience working with the elder is highly desirable
- A COVID Vaccination or willing to get one
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation. We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities.
Check out your new workplace at
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise