Carer – Relocation to Byron Bay
How about living & working in these iconic coastal communities?
We have an opportunity for you to work and live, with subsidised rent, in these relaxed & beautiful locations!
- 3-6-month contract with guaranteed work of up to 60 hours a fortnight
- Heavily subsidised accommodation for the duration of your contract
- Opportunity to extend contract or go permanent with us
- Not for profit tax benefits to maximise take home pay
- Retail discounts with our NFP benefits provider Maxxia
- A fabulous/genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for older people
- Verifiable experience in caring for the elderly and/or individuals with a disability in a residential/ group home setting and/or community
- Certificate III/IV in Individual support or similar
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Up to date vaccinations – Flu and COVID
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise