- Opportunity located at Ada Cottage, Kandos
- Casual shifts – flexible roster
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits
We are looking for Carers to work at 19 beds Aged care facility in Kandos, NSW 2848. There are multiple opportunities with a rotating roster. If you have prior experience working in an aged care facility/group home and/or community, and have a passion for the industry, then this role is perfect for you!
You must have
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for older and/or vulnerable individuals
- Experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential aged care setting/group home and/or in the community
- Certificate III or higher in Individual support/ Disability support/Mental health or relevant
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to submit a National Crime Check application
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Click on the link (or copy paste link in your browser) to know more about our facility at Kandos 2848 NSW : https://rsllifecare.org.au/location/aged-care-homes/kandos-ada-cottage/
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise