- Opportunity to work at our aged care home in Galston (near Hills District)
- Ongoing rostered work with electronic timesheets
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits
RSL LifeCare is looking for aged care workers our 74 bedded aged care home – Mark Donaldson House Galston 2159, NSW located near The Hills District. The role is being offered on a casual basis with a view to go permanent.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you get the chance to work with a renowned aged care provider and advance your career in industry.
About you –
- A genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for the elderly in the community
- Verifiable experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential/ group home setting and/or community
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise