Care Manager, Residential aged Care
- Based at Teloca House in Narrandera
- Permanent, full-time opportunity working Monday to Friday
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation
As a Care Manager, you will be based at our Teloca House residential aged care home in Narrandera and will be responsible for providing leadership to the team, ensuring high quality care and service delivery for this 61 bedded Residential Aged Care Facility .
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
You will clinically and holistically support each resident to achieve their individual and health goals. You will have the ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Current AHPRA
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ postgraduate experience working in a similar environment preferred
- Excellent clinical assessment skills and care planning capabilities
- Highly effective communication, leadership and relationship management skills
- A sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards, person centred and relationship-based care principles
- Up to date vaccinations – Covid and Flu
- Permanent Full-time Opportunity
- Great salary+ NFP salary packaging- $15,900 tax free plus $2500 meal & entertainment
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities across RSL LifeCare Facilities
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development.
Check out your new workplace at: https://rsllifecare.org.au/location/aged-care-homes/teloca-house-narrandera/
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise