- Care Manager role based at John Goodlet Manor in Picton
- Full-time opportunity working Monday to Friday
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation
A rare opportunity has opened up for a Clinical Care Manager for a full-time role in Picton to work at our 102 bed aged care home – John Goodlet Manor. This role will be a 6 month fixed term contract and will see you providing leadership to the team, ensuring high quality care and service delivery to our residents.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
You will clinically and holistically support each resident to achieve their individual and health goals. You will have the ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Current AHPRA registration for Registered Nurse
- Studying toward or have Postgraduate Qualification in Aged Care or similar will be highly regarded
- Verifiable experience working in a clinical capacity in an Aged Care or similar environment
- Excellent clinical assessment skills and care planning capabilities
- Highly effective communication, leadership and relationship management skills
- A sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards, person centred and relationship-based care principles
- NDIS Workers Screening check (or willing to obtain)
- Great salary+ NFP salary packaging- $15,900 tax free plus $2,650 meal & entertainment card
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities across RSL LifeCare
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise