RSL LifeCare’s Phyllis Stewart House, Narrabeen 2101, are in search for a passionate and enthusiastic Care Manager.
- Monday to Friday, Full time role
- Current AHPRA is essential
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Excellent clinical assessment skills and care planning capabilities
- Highly effective communication, leadership and relationship management skills
- A sound understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards, person centred and relationship-based care principles
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
You will clinically and holistically support each resident to achieve their individual and health goals. You will have the ability to drive great clinical, social and emotional outcomes for our residents.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced RN to step up into a Care Manager role! On the job training by a supportive team!
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise