Care Coordinator – Home Care Canberra
Your new role:
Due to significant growth of new RSL LifeCare clients requiring our support, we have a full time Care Coordinator position available in Canberra, ACT for our HomeCare team.
- You will be a key team member helping to deliver a variety of services to meet our client’s unique circumstances and needs ranging from entry level through to complex health needs.
- With a large client base, you will oversee a portfolio of clients, develop and manage care plans, as well as create services and supports which are unique to individuals.
- Administratively, you will be responsible for a range of tasks such as drafting budgets, monitoring financial transactions, actioning changes in care, undertaking general marketing, as well as working with staff to deliver exceptional services.
- Demonstrated experienced in home care packaging (HCP), CHSP, DVA, case management, assessment, care planning and service coordination
- Current CPR Certificate
- Solid understanding of client centred, community-based care service delivery and associated quality standards
- Experience working with and adhering to budgets
- Ability to liaise with and promote our services to external providers
- Ability to create and maintain interpersonal relationships with staff
- Current drivers’ license with own fully insured vehicle
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status
- Eligible for not-for-profit salary packaging ($15,900 living expenses & $2500 meal entertainment tax free funds)
- Mobile phone and laptop will be provided
- Access to our study programs
- Well supported role and will receive training and education
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
Working with Us
We are a credible industry leader across Home Care, Retirement Living, Residential Aged Care and Veteran Services with over 3600 employees across ACT, NSW and SE QLD. RSL LifeCare is dedicated in providing our employees with support, training, education, career development, recognition, and work-life balance.
You will be joining our passionate, caring, and supportive team.
You would proudly be joining an organisation with over 100 years of rich history in enriching veterans and seniors lives. You will be part of an authentic team that truly cares and you will naturally live and breathe the RSL LifeCare values as these are also your personal values and who you are;
- Respectful & Collaborative: You are respectful to others and instinctively collaborate in the best interest of clients, families, and the community.
- Passionate & Imaginative: You are passionate about enriching lives and enjoy thinking outside the box (and inspiring our client’s imagination).
- Courageous & Responsible: You pride yourself on always being responsible and are brave in speaking up when required to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Please select “Apply Now” and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability and passion for the industry.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise