- RSL LifeCare is looking for Catering Assistants (also known as Food Services Assistant) for our 74 bed aged care home – Mark Donaldson House Galston 2159, NSW (Near the Hills District).
- Flexible AM & PM shifts available
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation
As a Kitchen/ Cafe/ Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring high standard of food service to our residential aged care home. You will work alongside the care and support team to ensure that residents receive the highest quality in dining experience each time they receive meals.
Ideally you will have
- Experience as a Kitchen hand in an aged care setting/ commercial kitchen or similar hospitality experience
- Experience in following a comprehensive schedule and procedures
- An understanding of how to maintain a OH&S safe & clean environment for resident, staff and visitors
- Up to date vaccinations
- Willing to work in a rotating roster
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise