Bus Driver, Aged Care
RSL LifeCare are looking for a Bus Driver who will be responsible for the transport services to the residents of our Retirement Village in Byron Bay.
The role is casual – with potential to work across the week.
This is the perfect role for someone with good local knowledge of the areas; experience as tour driver/ operator highly regarded!
You will be assisting with day trips for residents, and other driving duties as needed for the village.
Ideal qualities of the successful applicant
- Physical fitness for loading and unloading wheelchairs on the bus
- Local knowledge of the area highly regarded
- Knowledge of correct manual handling procedures
- A sound understanding of aged care and the principles guiding this sector
- Current Light Rigid NSW Drivers License or willingness to obtain
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
- Willingness to submit a National Crime Check application; we will pay for this
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise