Billing and Funding Officer
RSL LifeCare is a leading not-for-profit organisation focused on enriching the lives of veterans and seniors. Established in 1911, we are driven by our vision to create proud communities, living their best lives. We are dedicated to helping all individuals under our care thrive, every day.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Billing and Funding Officer to join our team. As the Billing & Funding Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate billing processes for government agencies and clients in our Home Care programs.
- Process client accounts’ claims and reconciliations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Generate invoices and Home Care statements within designated due dates.
- Issue exit statements to clients as required.
- Review and address exception reports related to client master data, including budgets and status.
- Make necessary adjustments to billing and funding processes as needed.
- Investigate and resolve any rejected funding requests.
- Update relevant RSL LifeCare systems (TCM, Alayacare, Fincare) with updated funding from government systems.
- Perform funding reconciliations and reclaim any lost funding from the government.
Who are you:
- Demonstrable experience of working in Billing and Funding officer capacity.
- Exposure to Billing systems, iSoft and Health Metrics would be an advantage.
- Aged Care sector experience would be highly regarded, however not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand legislative concepts of aged care funding.
Join RSL LifeCare because:
- Competitive remuneration package and Not for Profit Salary Packaging.
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexibility within a hybrid working environment.
- Team-building activities, wellbeing days, and volunteering opportunities.
- Personal and professional development support.
- Collaborative and passionate team environment.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel and their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise