Assistant in Nursing
- Supercharge Your Career at RSL LifeCare: Higher Wages, Tax Benefits, Limitless Opportunities!
- Ongoing Rostered Work, electronic timesheets and fortnightly pay
- Popular choice if you are looking to live and work in Regional NSW!
Supercharge Your Career at RSL LifeCare: 15% Hike on hourly rates + 5.75% Boost from July 1, 2023, Tax Benefits, Limitless Opportunities!
RSL LifeCare Jonathan Rogers House is looking for Carers (also known as AINs/Aged Care Workers) to work at our 68 bed aged care home in Nowra, located 1 hours drive south of Wollongong. This role will see you supporting our elderly residents with activities of daily living, mobility support and person centred care to help them live their best life.
On offer is ongoing rostered shifts throughout the week including weekends with shifts ranging from Mornings, Afternoons and Night duties.
You have the opportunity to pick up shifts with penalty rates or work as a casual and take the casual loading of 25%.
What are we looking for:
- A genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for the elderly in the community
- Demonstrated experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential/ group home setting and/or community is desirable
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar- talk to us about traineeships
- Australian work rights
- Willing to undergo National Police check OR NDIS Workers Screening check (for NDIS homes)
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise