Assistant in Nursing
- Opportunity to work at our aged care home in Nowra
- Ongoing rostered work with electronic timesheets
- Eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits to package upto $15,900 per year
RSL LifeCare is looking for aged care workers our 68 bed aged care home – Jonathan Rogers House in Nowra in the Illawarra region.
On offer is ongoing rostered shifts throughout the week including weekends with shifts ranging from Mornings, Afternoons and Night duties
You have the opportunity to pick up shifts with night shift and Weekend penalty rates and NFP salary packaging to maximise take home pay
If you don’t already have a Cert III in Aged Care, we can help you get one!
About you –
- A genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for the elderly in the community
- Verifiable experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential/ group home setting and/or community
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar
- Australian work rights
- NDIS Workers Screening check (or willing to obtain)
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise