Assistant in Nursing
If you’re looking for a vibrant and caring new retirement community, Peter Badcoe House would like to welcome you. Life is better with care and community. Join our team as an Assistant in Nursing today!
- We have Casual & Part Time positions available
- Morning/ Afternoon or Night shifts; depending on your availability
As an AIN/ Care Attendant/ Aged Care Support you will be responsible for caring for our residents and ensuring their needs are met on a daily basis in a brand new 60+ bed residential Aged Care Home in Newcastle.
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate III, or willing to obtain this qualification (RSL LifeCare can support this qualification if you are willing to upskill)
- Traineeships available!
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise