Assistant in Nursing
- We have Casual, Part Time and Full Time positions available
- Morning and Night shifts; depending on your availability
– AM shifts: 7am till 3pm
– Night shifts: 10pm till 7am
As an AIN/ Care Attendant/ Aged Care Support worker you will be responsible for building rapport and strong relationships with our 65+ residents. You will be providing personal care and assistance to meet the individual needs of our residents.
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate III or Certificate IV
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise