Aged Carer – Night Shift
RSL Lifecare are looking for an Aged Carer – Night Shift to join their team at Jonathan Rogers GC House, Nowra.
This facility of 68 residents, has an around-the-clock presence and influence of registered nurses and care assistants.
- Shift Schedule: We have Monday to Sunday Night shifts available, 9:45pm to 7:00am.
As a Care Attendant you will be responsible for building rapport and strong relationships with our residents. You will be providing personal care and assistance to meet the individual needs of our residents on night shift.
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Must be available for night shifts
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate III, or willing to obtain this qualification (RSL LifeCare can support this qualification if you do not have yet, but wish to apply)
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise