Aged Care Workers
As the Assistant in Nursing/ AIN/ Care Attendant you will be responsible for building rapport and strong relationships with our residents. You will be providing personal care and assistance to meet the individual needs of our residents on night shift.
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Must be available for night shifts
- Experience in caring for the elderly in a residential aged care setting
- Certificate III, or willing to obtain this qualification
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain (you can convert your Working with Vulnerable People check to NDIS check)
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise