Aged Care Worker
- Opportunity located at William Beech Gardens in Condobolin
- Casual shifts available
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging plus casual loading
As a Aged Care Worker(Care Service Employee/ Carer/ AIN/ PCW), you will be responsible for building rapport and strong relationships with our residents. You will be providing personal care and assistance to meet their individual needs for our residents.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives and all members of the care team
- Experience with simple wound dressing and assist with support for diabetic residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of resident care plans
- A cert III in Aged Care or willing to obtain one
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Check out your new workplace at
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible Carers to enrich our residents lives
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise